The automatic coupler type 35 was developed for heavier vehicles and all-electric vehicles. The coupler head is designed for fast or frequent coupling and uncoupling of trains.
Dellner provides the automatic coupler type 35 for metro trains and railcars. The coupler head is part of Dellner’s modular design concept, which advantageously has excellent spare parts availability and very low maintenance costs. The automatic coupler type 35 has a pivot anchor as a deformation unit for the crash absorption.
- Coupler head type 35 with modular design
- Deep integration into Crash Energy Management system
- Maximum performance
- Centre section with gas-hydraulic damper
- Pivot anchor for better deformation absorption
- Side mounted electrical coupler including D-REX (Ethernet connection 100 Mbit)
- Remote uncoupling device
- Possible to equip with guide horn for increased gathering range
- Pneumatic connections for main air and break air
- Buff/Draft strength 1250/850 kN