Dellner Couplers AB (Dellner) registered as company no. 556389-9763 at Vikavägen 144, Falun, Sweden, organises and administers the Social Media Picture Competition (Competition) which these Terms and Conditions apply to.
The Participants of the Competition (Participants) can be an employee of Dellner (full time, part time or otherwise working on behalf of Dellner) or a non-employee of Dellner.
In order to participate in the Competition, the Participant must become a follower of Dellner – Train Connection Systems on LinkedIn.
The Competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over.
The rules of the Competition and how to participate are as follows:
- In order to participate in the Competition, the Participant needs to post a selfie including Dellner Train Connection System on a train (coupler, gangway, gaiter, side buffer) on her/his Social Media profile along with a description on how Dellner products help create a better world.
- The description must include the tag @Dellner-Train Connection Systems and the hashtag #ConnectingABetterWorld
- By posting the selfie, the Participant warrants that she/he is the rightful owner of the photo and has the right to publish it.
- Only one post will be accepted per person. Multiple posts from the same person will be disqualified.
- The posted photo must not include any products made by Dellner’s competitors.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Competition.
- The starting date for the Competition shall be 21st of December 2023 and the closing date 10th January 2024. After the closing date no further posts shall be considered for the Competition.
- Dellner does not take any responsibility for unsuccessful publishing for whatever reason.
- Dellner reserves the right to cancel the Competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Two winners of the Competition shall be selected from the following categories: one employee of Dellner and one non-employee of Dellner.
- These winners will be chosen based on the most likes under the competing post.
The prize is as follows: Apple Watch Series 9 (black, aluminum with GPS, 41mm or 45mm, rubber bracelet).
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable to any other party than the two winners.
- The winners are responsible for paying any potential taxes or fees applicable as a result of winning the prize.
- The winners shall be notified by email or LinkedIn message within 14 days of the closing date of the Competition. The winners shall only be contacted by Izabela Drożdż (Dellner Global Marketing Manager, mail: ).).
- If the winners cannot be reached via LinkedIn or if the winner does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Dellner reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Dellner shall notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/delivered.
- Dellner’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Competition shall be final and binding.
- Any personal data relating to the winner shall only be collected and used in order to publish the name of the winner and to deliver the prize to the winner.
For more information regarding Dellner’s processing of personal data please visit: https://www.dellner.com/privacy-policy.
This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with LinkedIn or any other Social Network.
The Participants are providing information to Dellner and not to any other party.
By entering this Competition, the Participant agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
The Competition and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Swedish law and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden.
Dellner reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who in Dellner’s reasonable opinion does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Dellner shall reserve the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms and Conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon Dellner announcing such an amendment on this webpage.
If the Participant does not agree to the modified Terms and Conditions, the Participant may withdraw from the Competition by removing her/his post.