Metro trains are a heavily used form of public transport operating in urban regions. They are used by a large number of passengers every day. Gangways must not only be able to cope with these demands, but also to contribute to comfort and increase the appeal of public transport.
For this reason, Dellner gangways in metros have wide passages, enhanced sound insulation and are designed to be specious and bright. Since many passengers stand in the gangways during their journey, travel comfort is improved if the side walls have a smooth surface.
Finally, costs are also an important factor for rail operators in public transport. Dellner gangways are designed to be durable products that require little maintenance over the life of a train.
- Wide passageway
- Enhanced sound insulation
- Specious and bright
- Smooth surface for easy cleaning
- Designed to be low-maintenance, highly reliable unit
Different designs available
- One- or two-piece gangways
- Bolted or latching system to the car body side
- Different side panels: flexible side panels, sliding panels
- Different floor systems: bridge plates, self-supporting floors, treadplates
- Bellows: single corrugated, double corrugated
- Barriers for increased safety