The Tomlinson coupler head consists of two square metal hooks that interlock when coupled. It is a type of automatic coupler. At Dellner, the Tomlinson automatic coupler is available for regional and intercity trains, metros, light rail and trams.
The Thomson coupler is part of Dellner’s modular design concept, which results in better spare parts availability and lower maintenance costs for train operators and offers train builders shorter delivery times. It comes with a horizontally mounted pivot anchor that allows for better integration into the car body.
- Horizontally mounted
- Pneumatic connections
- Maximum performance
- Centre section with integrated shear-off in regenerative buffer
- Horizontally mounted pivot anchor for better interface integration
- Pneumatic connections for main air and break air
- Pneumatic centring device
- Radial carrier
- Buff/Draft strength 734/677 kN