The Georg Fischer coupler head is one of the automatic couplers. It enables uncoupling with a low energy input, even if a large tractive force acts on the coupler.
The Georg Fischer automatic coupler from Dellner is designed for metros. We have adapted the head so that it works together with all the other elements of our modular coupling system and can be fully integrated into our crash energy management system.
- Coupler head type Georg Fischer with modular design
- Deep integration into Crash Energy Management system
- Maximum performance
- Centre section with gas-hydraulic damper
- Strong and safe design
- Pivot anchor for better deformation absorption
- Remote uncoupling device
- Pneumatic connections for main air and break air