The automatic coupler type 430 is a compact train coupler designed primarily for light-rail vehicles. At Dellner, the automatic coupler type 430 is offered for the train applications light rails, trams and monorails.
The type 430 coupler head is part of Dellner’s modular design concept, which means better spare parts availability, lower maintenance costs and shorter delivery times for train operators and train builders. The automatic coupler type 430 is supplied with a pivot anchor as a deformation unit for crash absorption.
- Coupler head type 430 with modular design
- Deep integration into Crash Energy Management system
- Maximum performance
- Centre section with gas-hydraulic damper
- Strong and safe design
- Pivot anchor for better deformation absorption
- Foldable coupler for increased safety when not coupled
- Remote uncoupling device
- Buff/draft strength 600/500 kN