The automatic coupler type 330 is a versatile coupler head that can be fitted to light rails and trams, metro trains and monorails.
The head type 330 is part of Dellner’s modular design concept. It can be universally used on vehicles of various types and in many markets and thus has an excellent spare parts availability and very low maintenance costs. The automatic coupler type 330 for light rails and trams, metros and monorails is built with a pivot anchor as a deformation unit for the crash absorption.
- Coupler head type 330 with modular design
- Deep integration into Crash Energy Management system
- Maximum performance
- Centre section with gas-hydraulic damper
- Pivot anchor for better deformation absorption
- Bottom mounted electrical coupler including D-REX (Ethernet connection 100 Mbit)
- Remote uncoupling device
- Pneumatic connections for main air and break air
- Buff/Draft strength 1250/850 kN