The automatic coupler head type 10 is designed for regional and intercity, high-speed trains and railcars. The coupler is certified with the Technical Specification for Interoperability (TSI) for the European railway system. This automatic coupler system is part of Dellner’s modular design concept, which is characterised by excellent spare parts availability and very low maintenance costs.
The automatic coupler type 10 is supplied with a pivot anchor as a deformation unit for crash absorption. The train coupler can be fully integrated into Dellner’s Crash Energy Management system. It comes as a top mounted electrical coupler including D-REX ethernet connection and pneumatic connections for main air and break air.
- Coupler head type 10 with modular design
- Deep integration into train crash management system
- Maximum performance
- TSI compliant type 10 mechanical coupler
- Centre section with gas-hydraulic damper
- Pivot anchor for better deformation absorption
- Total energy absorption for the coupler: 1,6 MJ
- Top mounted electrical coupler including D-REX (Ethernet connection 100 Mbit)
- Pneumatic connections for main air and break air
- Buff/Draft strength 1500/1000 kN (regional and inter-city)