- Measuring safety and reliability of safety-critical coupler system through remote diagnostics
- Full control over life cycle costs through data-driven Condition Based Maintenance
- DXM user interface can be accessed via single sign on through existing CBM platform or can be fully integrated
DXMDellner ConneXion & Monitoring
How to benefit from DXM services?
- Different features can be selected for new couplers.
- Using a train independent DXM box for collecting the data and transmission to an external condition monitoring system, DXM is fully suitable for upgrades or life-time extension programmes.
- Wireless cloud2cloud connection possible.
- Data available through existing condition monitoring systems can be evaluated in such a way that installation of additional hardware for coupler monitoring is not necessary.
When designing Dellner ConneXion & Monitoring, it was important to us to make this service very easy to access:
- On the software side, DXM can be integrated into various condition monitoring platforms, such as Railigent X from Siemens Mobility Services.
- In the future hardware can be installed via new couplers or as a very easy–to–implement retrofit into an existing system.
Data Dashboard for Desktop and Mobile
Train operators can view all diagnostic data in real time via a software interface. All important information is displayed in a clear dashboard, which provides a graphical view of the diagnostic data at any time, both on a desktop computer and on a mobile phone.