Three types – especially developed for rolling stock
Dellner offers hydraulic buffers, gas hydraulic buffers as well as hydraulic buffers in combination with deformation tube. Dellner Dampers division has developed five hydraulic buffers types for railway applications.
- Hydraulic Buffer type 100 series with a maximum force of 100 kN
- Hydraulic Buffer type 400 series with a maximum force of 400 kN
- Hydraulic Buffer type 800 series with a maximum force of 800 kN
- Hydraulic Buffer type 1000 series with a maximum force of 1000 kN
- Hydraulic Buffer type 1500 series with a maximum force of 1500 kN
Ten good reasons to choose Dellner ́s buffers:
- Long lifetime and great over – all economy.
- Proven reliability – Dellner has made buffers for over 10 years.
- High quality contributes to better passenger safety and comfort as well as better train line availability.
- Excellent Energy absorption.
- Compact configuration.
- Able to withstand side forces.
- Smooth recoil actions in any coupling situation.
- Reduces unrestrained draft movements.
- After Sales services available in every part of the world.
- Possibility to service your buffers with Dellner Gold Service – a "Fit and Forget" – concept that insures maximum availability of your train fleet and includes all maintenance, 24-hour hotline service and all recommended upgrades.